Please enter your email address to reset your password.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without COMPANY’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Support Local Businesses
Here's the idea... we like to support local businesses, and hopefully you do too. But the Internet is really is the best place to "clearance" overstocked items that manufacturers are stuck with. So we...
- Use the Internet to sell these periodic overstocks for manufacturers.
- Share the few dollars profit that are left after an extreme "clearance" markdown with a local running store chosen by you.
- Give you some encouragement to visit and pick up your Better Deal purchase at that local running store.
It's how we take a problem and turn it into a "WIN" for everyone: you, the manufacturer, your local running store and your community!
Member of Independent We Stand and the Independent Running Retailers Association.
Information We Collect
You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of information you provide us as described below.
- Information You Provide to Us
We collect and store any personal information you provide to us. Personal information you provide may include your name, birth date, gender, phone number, email and physical address, credit card information (when necessary) and other data. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal information, but this may limit your ability to take advantage of some services or features we offer. To use our services and become a member of Better Deal Running, you must provide and maintain a valid email address at a minimum.
- Information We Collect From You
We may automatically collect and store various types of non-personal information whenever you interact with our website. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, including cookies, pixel tags, log files, web beacons or other tools (“Collection Tools”). Non-personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, device hardware information, browser type and language, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us. We use Collection Tools to enhance your experience and make it more efficient, such as to allow you to stay logged in, remember your preferences, confirm delivery of email communications, and other features. If you prevent these Collection Tools, you may not be able to use our website and services. In addition, many of our website features and services may not function properly.
- Children’s Privacy
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children who are under age 13.
How We Use the Information
The information we gather enables us to provide you with our website and services and to help administer your account. You consent to our use of your information to do the following:
- Enable you to use our website, services, features and other activities
- Enhance, customize and personalize your experiences and communications
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain our products and services, including analyzing user behavior
- Communicate with you about your purchases, account information and other administrative or customer service issues
- Administer promotions, provide features and display relevant marketing to you
- Contact you as described in the “Communication and Notifications” section below.
Information We Share
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below.
- Your Selected Favorite Local Running Store
We will share your information with the local specialty running store that you associate with your account. We want to encourage shopping at local brick and mortar businesses for a variety of reasons and have crafted this online outlet to provide customer and revenue support to local specialty running stores.
- Service Providers and Contractors
We may share your information with our service providers or contractors to conduct business on our behalf. For example, they may handle maintaining servers, processing credit card payments and billings, providing shipping, providing adventure travel activities and related products and services, among other services.
- Business Transfers
- By Law or to Protect Rights
- With Your Consent
We may share information when you provide us with your consent to do so. This may occur either when you affirmatively consent to a request or you consent as provided in this policy. For instance, when you request goods, information or services from our affiliates, partners, service providers, travel operators, or other third parties through us, or when you post information to our website, you provide your consent for us to share that information with others. Please note that whenever you post public information on or through our website you are giving us your consent to share that information with third parties.
- What We Don’t Share
Information You Share
How We Protect Information
We use a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption and authentication tools. When you place orders or access your personal information, we use a secure server. All credit card information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We deliver your credit card information to be stored with our payment providers and do not maintain it in our system after delivery.
Internet transactions can be risky. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk. Information could be intercepted before it reaches us, and there is a risk that our security measures may not be sufficient to prevent every conceivable threat to your information. We are not responsible for the unlawful actions of others or the illegal circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. If we discover a security breach that compromises your personal information, we will inform you in accordance with applicable law.
Protect Your Information
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please keep your password secure. Do not share your password with anyone else.
Access to Information
To modify or delete your personal information, please update your member account profile. Note that your old personal information may reside in our backup files and archives until it is deleted through our data storage procedures.
Communication and Notifications
We may use e-mail, phone or other contact methods to (1) notify you of special offers, newsletters, and product alerts or features in which we believe you may be interested, (2) request information regarding your account or payment, (3) disseminate passwords, validate requests and provide customer support and (4) provide you with information that you request. You consent to receipt of any such communication. To unsubscribe from certain communications, please change your member account communications settings or follow the instructions in the email or other communication you receive. There are some essential, administrative communications for which you cannot opt out. Regardless of the settings you select, we may still send you service-related communications. All changes may take a few days to become effective. For example, if you have unsubscribed from any of our communications, you may still receive communications already in production due to production schedules.
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the content of any pages, websites, applications or other services linked to or from our website. Links appearing on our website are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us or our affiliates or their partners of the referenced content, product, service or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other pages, websites, applications and other services that you visit and/or use.
Shipping & Returns
Our goal is to process your order as quickly as possible. Better Deal Running usually ships via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail. You can expect to receive your order within one to two weeks. Please note that some items may take longer. Please refer to information in the item description to see if your item may take longer to ship.
Eligible Return Items
We want you to love your new gear, but if you need to make changes we're here to help. Better Deal Running accepts returns on apparel and footwear for merchandise credit only. Please note: Items must be unused, unworn, in original packaging, and with all original product tags attached.
We will gladly accept apparel and footwear returns for merchandise credit when your return is received within 30 days from the date we originally shipped it to you. Remember, items must be returned, unused and unworn in their original packaging, including: hangers, polybags, all tags on garments, boxes, cases and gift boxes.
You must call us weekdays at 813-698-7911 between 9am and 5pm Eastern Time to request a return approval. If your return is approved, a prepaid return label will be sent to you. Once we receive your return, $7.99 will be deducted from your refund to cover shipping. Remember, your return shipment must be received by us within 30 days from the date we shipped the order to you.
Footwear & Boxed Goods
A separate box should be used to ship footwear or boxed goods with the original unmarked box inside when returning. Returns without the original unmarked box will not be accepted.
Returns – INELIGIBLE ITEMS
No returns, refunds or exchanges will be accepted on the following items:
- For sanitary reasons:
- Hydration Systems
- Water Bottles
These items are for FINAL SALE only. Final Sale items cannot be returned.
A Better Deal Running offers premium merchandise at outstanding prices. Our sale events last only short periods of time. Once an event closes, merchandise is no longer available. Therefore we cannot offer exchanges on merchandise sold. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return eligible merchandise for a store credit, which you can then apply toward your purchase at another sale event.
Incorrect Shipments, Damaged or Defective Items
If you received a product in error, the product is defective or is damaged, please call us weekdays at 813-698-7911 between 9am and 5pm Eastern Time. We will be in touch as soon as possible to resolve any issues.
The Bottom Line
Your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, let us know and we'll make it right. If you have any additional questions about submitting a return online, please call us weekdays at 813-698-7911 between 9am and 5pm Eastern Time.
For those who find their passion in running, Better Deal Running inspires pedestrian-powered adventure by delivering member-exclusive short-term sales on premium brands and experiences, hand-picked by our team of fellow enthusiasts and experts. Sales help manufacturers clear their overstocks, while also supporting local brick and mortar retailers. Membership is free, allowing users to shape the community by inviting like-minded friends. The company is based in Lakeland, FL and was founded in 2012 by a seasoned team of specialty running retail veterans.
Your new password was sent via email and should arrive within a few minutes.
Sorry, that request token could not be found.